Sample: Write A Paragraph About Your Life When You Become A University Student


Write a paragraph about your life when you become a university student.

TopicWrite a paragraph about your life when you become a university student. 



Kết quả hình ảnh cho homesickness image
I have always dreamt of becoming an English teacher when I was a little girl. And now, I have achieved half of my dream that I entered college two months ago, which made me very satisfied and happy. However, I encountered many difficulties when living away from my home. For examples, I felt afraid of sleeping at night, I could not cook meal, wash my clothes and get up early. After two months in new environment, now I almost can solve those problems. I am familiar with how to live independently. Every morning, I set the alarm to get up early, I can do my housework and cook meal. Besides, I do not feel lonely and afraid at night. Next, I have learnt many precious things from my friends and my teachers. They not only teach me confident, sociable and fearless in public but also share my feeling when I am sad. Moreover, I have grown up a lot. I have responsibility in my teamwork. Especially, I determine my goal and make every effort to achieve. To be honest, I am more and more grown up and that makes my life more interesting and meaningful than ever before.
Kết quả hình ảnh cho i love university

Quãng thời gian xa nhà lần đầu luôn là những kỉ niệm khó quên phải không nào? chia sẻ với chúng mình về kỉ niệm xa nhà của các bạn nhé!


Adbox