Sample: Write A Paragraph About Your Ideal Job



Write A Paragraph About Your Ideal Job 



Kết quả hình ảnh cho ideal job image

Viết về công việc mơ ước trong tương lai là một chủ đề viết và nói quen thuộc trong các kì thi, dưới đây là một sample của ideal job mà mình viết hồi còn là sinh viên năm nhất. Các bạn hãy tham khảo nhé!

Topicwrite a paragraph about your ideal job.



I want to become an English teacher in the future because of several reasons. First of all, to me, teaching is a noble job. When I see the smile of my students every day, I know I have inspired and guided them to achieve their dream. Secondly, I love teaching, and I really love the feeling when my students call me “Teacher!”. It makes me very proud of myself and responsible for my job. Finally, being an English teacher, I have a good chance to work with English because English is not only my favorite subject but also my passion. In short, I find that I am really suitable to teaching and I will make a lot of effort to achieve my dream.



Ai cũng có công việc mơ ước phải không nào, vậy thì hãy bắt tay vào viết công việc lý tưởng ideal job của mình đi nào, sẽ rất thú vị đấy!
Adbox