Sample: Travelling By Train And By Plane, Which Do You Prefer? Write A Paragraph About 120 Words


Travelling By Train And By Plane, Which Do You Prefer? Write A Paragraph About 120 Words

Khi gặp các chủ đề như thế này, các bạn phải định hướng được cách viết của mình để tránh làm bài viết confusing: 


- Luôn bắt đầu với 1 câu topic sentence: I prefer travelling by train to flying because of several reasons.

- Trình bày các supporting ideas 1 cách rõ ràng, có dẫn chứng chứng minh, sử dụng các liên từ firstly, secondly, finally…để các ý trong bài được rõ ràng hơn.
- Phải có câu kết đoạn, câu kết đoạn này tương tự như câu mở đầu, nhưng nhớ là phải ghi theo cách khác nhé: In short, I like travelling by train so much.
Kết quả hình ảnh cho plane and train image

Topic: traveling by train and by plane, which do you prefer?

I prefer travelling by train to flying because of several reasons. Firstly, my house is near the railway station than the airport. It takes me 5 minutes to get there, so I do not spend much time travelling. Secondly, I feel safe and comfortable when I commute. You know, there are many air crashes with serious consequences. Therefore, the best way to protect myself is taking a train. Besides, a number of passengers lose their luggage on the plane but I am not worry about my luggage because I can keep it a side when travelling by train. Finally, train transportation is often cheaper than buying an airline ticket. I only pay fifty thousand dong for each journey. Especially, if you have a student card, you will receive discount ticket so you can save a lot of money. In short, I like travelling by train so much.


 Còn các bạn thì sao? bạn thích máy bay hơn hay là tàu hỏa? hãy viết ý kiến của mình ngay dưới đây nhé!
Goodbye! 

Adbox